my links
friend's blogs
.
about me



Dita Anggraeni

24 years old
sweet and little
loves beach, blue,
ice cream
and love

Live in Bandung
looking forward to visit your town

My final project is about tsunami


Looking for a proper job...
or a proper love...



* m a y s t a r *
designs
.
Gorgeous S t r a w b e r r y Kiss
i really don't think it gets any better than this . vanilla smile .
and a gorgeous strawberry kiss!
birds sing we swing . clouds shift by and everything is like a dream
It's everything I wished...
..the cure

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I'm gonna be alright...

Reading a short message that explained how he cares about me and wants me to cheer up all the time... that's what makes me cry.
Thinking about how I repeat the same mistake over and over again... that's what makes me cry.
Feeling all of my friends are dissapointed by what I've done... that's what makes me cry.
Wandering alone by myself in this lovely town... that's what makes me cry.Ordering a cheap and not-so-healthy food and then eat alone... that's what makes me cry.
Thinking about the way people think about me without even asking me what I'm feeling... that's what makes me cry.
Thinking about how I used to hurt the persons I love the most... that's what makes me cry.
Feeling sorry for my self and missing his hug desperately when this tear finally showed up... that's what makes me cry even more.

Met her, and saw her eyes that sparkls and says "Hey girlfriend!!"... that's what makes me smile.
Talking a walk with her and we made not-important comments on everything... that's what makes me smile.
Bought cheap and very-unhealthy knick knacks and eat them together with all of them... that's what makes me smile.
Seeing crap movies and blabbing out loud about how bad the movie is... that's what makes me smile.
Heard her said "Whaaa?? Made in China?" in the right scene... that's what makes me smile.
Talking again about how bad the movie is and insult the director with very bad words... that's what makes me smile.
Confirmation from him that everything's gonna be alright... that's what makes me smile.
Taking pictures of four of us in front of public (and we're not ashamed of it)... that's what makes me smile.
Trying to help a sister to do the math problems... that's what makes me smile.
Getting very involved in the math problems and find the right answer... that's what makes me smile.
Thinking about her, and how I can count on her for everytime I wanna cry... that's what makes me smile

even laugh even more...

We still got it, Sista!!!

si kecil at 11:01 PM

design by may
maystar design