my links
friend's blogs
.
about me



Dita Anggraeni

24 years old
sweet and little
loves beach, blue,
ice cream
and love

Live in Bandung
looking forward to visit your town

My final project is about tsunami


Looking for a proper job...
or a proper love...



* m a y s t a r *
designs
.
Gorgeous S t r a w b e r r y Kiss
i really don't think it gets any better than this . vanilla smile .
and a gorgeous strawberry kiss!
birds sing we swing . clouds shift by and everything is like a dream
It's everything I wished...
..the cure

Thursday, April 21, 2005

don't know why
I feel like spending my time for a cup of coffee and ten thousand stories
And of course ears to hear me out and arms to hug me warm
A cup of coffee and ten thousand stories
Stories from me
Hear me out...

si kecil at 12:48 AM

design by may
maystar design