my links
friend's blogs
.
about me



Dita Anggraeni

24 years old
sweet and little
loves beach, blue,
ice cream
and love

Live in Bandung
looking forward to visit your town

My final project is about tsunami


Looking for a proper job...
or a proper love...



* m a y s t a r *
designs
.
Gorgeous S t r a w b e r r y Kiss
i really don't think it gets any better than this . vanilla smile .
and a gorgeous strawberry kiss!
birds sing we swing . clouds shift by and everything is like a dream
It's everything I wished...
..the cure

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Right now I'm into
Songs : Out of My Mind - Duran Duran
Mood : Gotta get him out of my mind

HUaaa.. sudah lama sekali tidak isi blog. Bukannya ga ada apa-apa. Banyak malah.
Terlalu menyesakkan untuk diceritakan. Tapi gw rindu nulis di blog ini. Rindu cerita-cerita ke dunia maya.

Uhm... Minggu lalu, kaset lama yang gw dengerin lagi: The Acid House Soundtrack, secara ada lagu Dimitri From Paris disitu. Beserta lagu-lagu elektronik aneh.
Minggu ini, kaset lama yang gw putar ulang: OST The Saint, secara disitu ada lagu Out of My Mind dari Duran Duran. Beserta Luscious Jackson, Sneaker Pimps, dll.
Entah kenapa, kalo lagi punya perasaan tertentu, kayaknya ada aja lagu tertentu yang cocok sama keadaan gw saat itu. Atau lebih tepatnya dicocok-cocokin. Dan minggu ini, pilihan jatuh kepada lagu Duran-Duran tadi. Musiknya yang agak-agak melayang dan liriknya... wah cokpis lah!!! Cocok pisan...

Dan entah kenapa, waktu kmaren gw main ke Tobucil, tiba-tiba Tarlen search satu nama di internet: John Taylor. Hahahaha... kok kita kompak banged yah... Hahahaha... Yang ada, kita sibuk menjerit-jerit melihat pose-pose John Taylor, beserta highlight pirang di poni lemparnya apalagi melihat bibirnya yang manyunnya pas. Hehehe... Dan kamu tahu kan, style John Taylor dengan Duran Duran jaman dulu itu. Rambut berjambul, outfit jas dan kemeja yang dilinting sesiku, celana baggy dan sepatu tennis. So 80ies. Tapi buat John Taylor, kayaknya cocok-cocok aja deh. One of my friends once said "Jaman 80an itu ya, sagoreng-gorengna dunia mode dan sagoreng-gorengna dunia musik." Wah, gw rasa hal itu ga berlaku deh buat John Taylor. Karena si eta mah keukeuh we kasep.

Hope you all enjoy this song as much as I do now.

Out of My Mind

Light a candle, lay flowers at the door
For those who're left behind and the ones who've gone before
Here it comes now, sure as silence follows rain,
The taste of you upon my lips, the fingers in my brain
Ever gentle, as it kills me where I lay
Who am I to resist, who are you to fail?

Got to get you out of my mind
But I can't escape from the feeling
As I try to leave the memory behind
Without you what's left to believe in?

Could be so sorry, for the way it had to go
But now I feel your presence in a way I could not know
And I wonder, do you ever feel the same?
In whispering darkness, do you ever hear my name?

(chorus) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Here in the back of your mind)
(Here in the back of your mind)

And how could you dare,
To become so real (become so real..)
When you're just a ghost to me
And I've....

Here in the back of your mind
Deep in the back of your mind
Here in the back of your mind
Deep in the back of your mind
Deep in the back of your mind..


si kecil at 8:43 AM

design by may
maystar design